Excuse letter for not attending the exam.

Assume that you are going to write a letter of excuse to the Head / Department of  English Language Teaching for not attending the mid semester examination.  Explain your reasons for that in 150 words.

 

B.Fathima ,

EU/IS/2016/AC/001

Faculty of arts and culture,

Eastern University,

Sri Lanka.

2022.07.28.

 

Head,

Department of  English Language Teaching,

Eastern University,

 

Dear sir,

 

                             Explaining the excuse for missing mid semester exam

I am submitting this letter to not only explain the excuse but also to apologize for missing the mid-semester exam. My name is Fathima(EU/IS/2016/AC/001). I am a student  in the 3rd year 2nd semester at the faculty of arts and culture. I had an accident and broke my left hand. Due to this reason, I was hospitalized for a few days. In that situation, I could not go to university and write for the mid semester  exam. This is why I have taken leaves from 23rd July 2022 to 27th July 2022.

If only after clearing this semester  I will be able to finish my degree. So, I beg you to pardon me this time and grant me the opportunity to sit for the mid-exam. I learned a lot from this incident. I can assure you that this is not going to happen again.

If you could kindly accept my apology, I will be very grateful to you. I attached all the relevant medical papers with my letter for your recommendation. Kindly go through the attachment accordingly.

At last, I would say that please grant my excuse and allow me to solve my problem. I will be very grateful to you.

 

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

B.Fathima.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                          

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'வினைத்திறனான கற்றல் கற்பித்தல் செயற்பாடானது மூவழித்தொடர்பாடல் நிகழ்ச்சியினூடாக நடைபெறுவதன் மூலம் ஆசிரியர் - மாணவர் இடைத்தாக்கம் சிறப்பாக அமையும். இக்கூற்றின் அடிப்படையில் உமது கருத்துக்களை முன்வைத்து விளக்குக.

Case Study Analysis Of MAS Holdings

கலைத்திட்ட மேம்பாட்டினை இன்றைய தேவையை முக்கியப்படுத்தி உமது கருத்துக்களை விளக்குக.